Multiple Site Configurations
Define multiple site configurations for easy access to SharePoint sites.
Access to SubSites
Navigate to sub-sites from the current site.
Access to Document Libraries
Open documents in document libaries.
Access to Lists
Access to custom lists, announcements, calendars, tasks, contacts, and discussion threads.
Calendar Month View
View events by month.
Calendar Week View
View events by week.
Calendar Daily View
View events by day.
Search the entire site or search a specific list or library.
Search result list item contains a summary to easily determine its relevance before opening.
Conveniently open documents using document editor apps on your device.
Document Library Operations
Perform a variety of document operations such as checkout, checkin, download, edit and send.
View or create announcements.
- Support for Multiple SharePoint Versions
- Connect to SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
- Support for Multiple Authentication Types
- Authenticate using Windows, Forms or Claims-Based Authentication. Secure access is supported using https (SSL).
- Intuitive Interface
- SPConnect is implemented as a native app. The user interface is tightly integrated with the Android API. Experience the same gestures that you find on all Android devices.
- Access Sub-Sites
- You can easily navigate to sub-sites from the current site.
- Convenient Login
- Configure the login information once. All you need is the site URL, username and passsword. Each time you login, the saved information is used to automatically connect to SharePoint. You do not have to re-enter the username and password. Office 365 login supports browser login. Use the browser cookie system to remeber the login without the need to save the username and password on the device.
- Full Document Support
- Open documents for viewing or editing. Checkout and checkin documents. Share documents via email. Add documents as attachments to list items.
- Search for documents and list items. Enter a search term and SPConnect returns documents and list items that match the search criteria.
- Extensive Calendar Support
- Calendar events can be shown by Month, Week, Day or Agenda view. You can also add new events.
- SharePoint Views
- Support for Sharepoint views. Define SharePoint views that can filter and sort the list items.
- Extensive Column Type Support
- Support for most SharePoint column types including lookup and metadata columns.