Multiple Site Configurations
Define multiple site configurations for easy access to SharePoint sites.
Access to SubSites
Navigate to sub-sites from the current site.
Access to Document Libraries
Open documents in document libaries.
Access to Lists
Access to custom lists, announcements, calendars, tasks, contacts, and discussion threads.
Calendar Month View
View events by month.
Access document in document libaries.
Manage SharePoint tasks.
Keep up to date with SharePoint announcements. View or add new announcements.
Open a Document
Open a document with a document editor app.
- Support for Multiple SharePoint Versions
- Connect to SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
- Support for Multiple Authentication Types
- Authenticate using Windows, or Claims-Based Authentication. Secure access is supported using https (SSL).
- Intuitive Interface
- SPConnect is implemented as a native app. The user interface is tightly integrated with the IOS API. SPConnect supports the same gestures that you are familiar on IPhones and IPads.
- Access Sub-Sites
- You can easily navigate to sub-sites from the current site.
- Convenient Login
- Configure the login information once. All you need is the site URL, username and passsword. Each time you login, the saved information is used to automatically connect to SharePoint. You do not have to re-enter the username and password.
- Full Document Support
- Open documents for viewing or editing. Checkout and checkin documents. Share documents via email.
- View Calendar Events
- View Calendar events by month.
- SharePoint Views
- Support for Sharepoint views. Define SharePoint views that can filter and sort by criteria defined in a SharePoint view.